Dental Implants could be the solution
On average, British people have 6.97 missing teeth — and older people tend to have poorer dental health than younger generations.
At Knighton Dental, we know that having missing or broken teeth can adversely affect a patient’s confidence — as well as making eating certain foods seem like a chore.
But some people think dentures are their only option — so they choose to go without any treatment at all.
However, dental implants are a comfortable and long-lasting solution that boosts self-image and restores sparkling smiles.
How do implants work?
Implants can dramatically improve your smile and require an expert practitioner like our own Dr Savan Zala to fit them properly.
But in some ways, the science behind them is simple: they fit onto your jawbone as a replacement for a tooth’s root and support crowns or false teeth.
And, provided you follow the right after-care regime, they can last a lifetime.
Some patients prefer implants to dentures as they feel more permanent and convenient.
Plus, their impact on facial appearance can be truly transformative — consider the difference singer Shane MacGowan’s implants made to his famous smile.
What we offer
- If you’re considering implants, you’ll receive a full free consultation, a discount for multiple implants — and the peace of mind associated with having the same dentist throughout the entire process.
- We’ll talk you through our treatment techniques in straightforward terms and offer affordable finance options that make implants more accessible by spreading the cost.
Any dental treatment should be perfectly personalised for each patient to achieve optimal results.
That’s why we offer three distinct types of implant options:
- All-on-4 implants can be completed in just one day through reducing the number of implants required to restore an entire arch of teeth. This option is cheaper than full arch bridge techniques and can restore total functionality.
- Individual implants and bridges fill gaps caused by one or more missing teeth by fixing a false tooth to a titanium post that’s surgically inserted in the jaw. Technicians skilfully match the shape and colour of old and new teeth for a seamless finish.
- Straumann implants are high-quality products that are easy to insert and superbly secure. They’re one of the world’s most popular dental reconstruction solutions, making millions of people smile more confidently.
Contact us to chat about which of our three terrific dental implant options suits you best — we’ll recommend the best way to proceed.
Our dental surgeons have performed hundreds of implant placements over their careers and utilise the latest techniques.
But crucially, they take time to make patients feel comfortable, informed and completely confident.
If you don’t like the thought of dentures and want a safe, secure and long-term way to revamp your smile, dental implants are made to measure.